There’s no doubt that the future of casino gambling lies in mobile platforms. Every year, more and more gamblers are turning to their smartphones to wager on table games and casino slots. Casino sites are answering to this demand accordingly and offering more games on the smartphone platform.
While casino games are now playable on iPads and smartphones, the issue of payment methods remains a headache for most players and casino operators. Banking methods are hectic, and some require you to use your PC, and not your phone, to deposit or withdraw cash.
That said, there’s a better payment alternative in Pay by Phone.
Pay by Phone allows you to make payments, that will be charged later on your cellphone bill, from your smartphone to your casino. It enables you to make easy and fast deposits to a casino within minutes. Given that you’ll pay the fee later, the process is quick, compared to other methods.
You can make seamless transactions, from any place in the world, without experiencing delays thanks to the payment method. It promotes cybersecurity, as you don’t have to submit any of your financial details every time you’re depositing cash into your account.
Here’s how you can leverage on Pay by Phone:
How to use PayByPhone:
Using pay by phone isn’t that difficult. You’ll only need to follow this procedure:
- Look for a casino that allows for cellphone payments. If you don’t know where to find them, you can start by viewing our reviewed sites.
- Once you’ve decided on a site, look for their phone bill processor. For example, Zimpler and Boku, which are the widely-known.
- Create and register an account, otherwise, you won’t be able to deposit any cash.
- Wait for an SMS or email confirmation
- After receiving the email, change your settings to allow your phone to make payments.
- phones already have this setting as default.
- Return to the operator’s page. Decide on the deposit amount you’re willing to make. Most of the times, there is a maximum amount you can make as a deposit
- Chose ”Pay by Phone”
- Wait for a confirmation message. You may be required to either input a digit code in the casino’s page or respond to the message you’ve received.
- Now you’re ready to roll.
Safety and security
When you deposit with your phone, you don’t have to send any credit card numbers or banking information. You also don’t have to create a PayPal, Neteller or Skrill account where you share all your details and financial information.
You only need to share your phone number with the casino to get a confirmation message, but that’s all. That’s why using pay by phone is one of the safest methods for transactions. What’s better is that you can use both your smartphone and PC to play casino games.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Despite its numerous benefits, pay by phone still has a major drawback in that there’s a maximum limit you can deposit. For instance, leading mobile service providers like Boku and Payforit have a £30 daily deposit limit. This is because, generally, service providers have an aversion to £30 or higher payments in phone bills. For this reason, high rollers prefer e-wallets like PayPal and Skrill.
On the bright side, this cap on deposits might actually help you bet responsibly. You’ll avoid gambling with too much cash that you can’t afford to lose. Additionally, with the limit, you’ll avoid accidentally depositing large amounts of money e.g. £3000 instead of £30.
Unfortunately, you can’t withdraw your winnings through Pay by Phone — you can only use the service for deposits. You’ll have to get another method like bank transfers or PayPal for withdrawals.