Since its development in 2009, Boku has become one of the leading phone payments services providers for UK mobile casinos. It allows you to load funds into your casino account within minutes, without sharing your eWallet, personal, or credit/debit card data online. Boku Casinos are simply websites that that accept Boku deposits. The following are the specific benefits of playing at the best Boku mobile websites of 2019:
- Tremendous Support for Mobile Phones
Boku credit casinos are known to provide tremendous support for mobile devices. This is natural because these casinos expect majority of their clients to access their websites from a smartphone.
- Licensed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC)
Although Boku can be accessed in other nations around the world, it is a United Kingdom payment method. In fact, majority of Boku websites reside in the British soil and they operate under the ambit of the UK Gambling Commission.
- Using Boku Is Super Easy
- Step 1: Funding your mobile casino account using Boku is an easy and intuitive, 3 step process. Simply navigate to the payment options page of your casino where you will find 3 options: Pay by Phone, e-Wallets, debit/credit card. To use Boku, choose “Pay by Phone.” This will redirect you to a secure, Boku’s payment panel.
NB: If have never used Boku before, you will be prompted to authenticate your mobile number. The verification is a painless and quick process done via SMS.
- Step 2: Then, key in the exact amount you wish to load into your account and your phone number and submit. You will receive an authentication message via SMS.
- Step 3: Lastly, you need to confirm your deposit amount. Simply type ‘Y” in your phone and submit the SMS message. Your funds will be made available instantly.
Safe and Secure Casinos
Playing casino games is supposed to be fun and rewarding but regrettably, there are times when online fraud has cost punters their money. Pay by phone casinos are the safest. They don’t require you to share personal and bankig details, only your UK phone number.
- Cheap, No Transactions Fees
Unlike e-wallets, credit and debit card companies which take a cut out of your deposit, Boku is truly free for punters . If you deposit £10 into your account, you will play with £10 and only £10 will be deducted from your available prepaid phone credit or added to your montly phone bill.
- Regulated by the Mobile Providers
Since Boku websites accept payment by Phone, they are indirectly regulated by the following 3, mobile payment regulatory authorities:
- Ofcom – Independent UK’s communications controller.
- PhonepayPlus – Organisations that control phone-paid services in the UK.
- AIME – An industry trade association that offers support as well as longevity in the gaming industry.
- Limited Deposit Amount
You can only deposit a maximum of £30 per day using Boku. It might seem like a disadvantage, but this limit ensures that you don’t gamble all your money away.
Boku Casinos are great websites that are changing how punters deposit their fund online. They are fast and secure websites that don’t require you to share personal and financial data to start enjoying your favourite games. Once you register your UK phone number with Boku, you can also use it in other UK network operators and over 300 operators across the world.